Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Heavenly Beach....











I loved every minute of being @ my sister's house at the beach. Even though we can't sit still with an almost 2 year old, we made the most of our relaxing vacation.
Kenlee did NOT want to take any beach pictures, so I just snapped some when I had the opportunity. I wanted us to have one of those awesome beach shots, just the 4 of us, but...we will get there one day. One day she will love to sit still & take pictures, right? Hee!

Logan & Katie had the most fun together. He didn't want to leave, and she didn't want him to leave. They always play good together - I'm so glad about that.
So here's a few pictures of our trip. The stingray was right by us, he wouldn't go away, so we stuck to their pool so we wouldn't get stung. I had to add that picture for the sake of memories :)
Look at Kenlee's hair - it's getting so long & I would pay big money for mine to look like that! She isn't frizzy so far like her mother!!
Oh! This is my 100th post! Yeah!

2 comments:

We are the Champions said...

I love your pictures! I hope we get to go to the beach this summer. Did Jill sell her condo at Crystal Shores West?

The Allen Family said...

those are great pictures!!! a couple of those black and white ones look like they were taken by a professional!!! glad y'all had a good trip!!!