Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, December 8, 2008

Logan's cheek....


It's much better this afternoon than it was this morning. I think I will load him up with vasoline on his cheeks after he gets his shower tonight. That will at least help with them being so chapped.
Still, if any of you out there in blog world have any suggestions, let me know!

2 comments:

Whittaker Woman said...

I have no idea sorry... H

Cokers said...

Plain ole vaseline always does the trick for us. I will usually wait til my little girl is asleep and then just rub a lot in on the chapped part. It's usually gone by the morning.