Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four!
www.youngliving.org/nancylmt
how sweet!! you know, my dad asked adam the other day if he should go ahead and get bryce a lifetime hunting and fishing license (because they are cheaper while he is younger)... i don't think he has a choice but to love the outdoors!!!
2 comments:
BonBon was so impressed by Bass Pro or Pro Bass Shops. I am trying to talk Dick into driving over.
how sweet!! you know, my dad asked adam the other day if he should go ahead and get bryce a lifetime hunting and fishing license (because they are cheaper while he is younger)... i don't think he has a choice but to love the outdoors!!!
Post a Comment