Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Festivities






Divine Intervention...Today was Kenlee's Christmas party @ her new Mom's Day Out ~ She's been 3 times & so far loves it. I met a Mom who asked me how old my little girl was & I told her - she replied with my daughter's Bday is May 30th. Well, Kenlee's is the day before...we both had our babies at the same hospital, ONE DAY APART! And we both had the due date of June 7th! I'm thinking a new friendship was born today!
Tomorrow is Logan's Christmas choir concert ~ I will be ironing tonight & getting him ready for that, then his Christmas Brunch with his class is on Thursday. I'm looking forward to that! Our thing to bring is cinnamon rolls. I think I can handle that task!
More pic's tomorrow! Until then...

4 comments:

millie said...

How cute! Bet our Kenlee was the belle of the ball.

Jessica said...

cute pics!
Isn't Mom's Day Out the best?!!

The Allen Family said...

it's so neat all the activities and crafts they get to do at mom's day out!!! so fun!!!!

We are the Champions said...

I can't believe how fast they grow up. Lauren just turned 15 and got her driver's permit. I'm starting a blog. Look it up. I didn't realize we have almost the same blog address until I was trying to look yours up. I tried to get We are the Champions but it was already taken.

www.houseofchampions.blogspot.com