Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday!

What a weekend! And a long one!
My wonderful seeestor & hubby celebrated an anniversary. I love them both.
And I extra love them because they gave me Katie.

Logan is having a fun weekend with his best friend, Brad.
They are best friends that always make each other laugh. I love that about them!

Kenlee & I are having a relaxing afternoon while her Daddy hunts. Hunting season is almost over. It's funny how 20 years ago I begged him not to hunt, now, I encourage him. It clears his mind & is extra good for his soul.
Ladies, one thing I've learned since 1994. If he is passionate about something & it isn't anything bad, don't gripe about it. Be thankful they are passionate about something that quiets their mind.
Trust me on this.

This has been a fun weekend. I had a really great job massaging on Saturday night, my kids have relaxed and enjoyed themselves, the sun is shining, I have had the opportunity to massage some really neat people this week. I ate lunch with a precious soul, Ashley, whom I can't wait to meet again soon. I enjoyed our conversation so much & want to invest time in this friendship. My heart feels full and well this weekend! What a blessing!

Also, I am gearing up for Valentine's Day massages!
Book yours online!
www.pharmsouth.com




4 comments:

Ashley said...

Love this post girl! So glad you feel so at peace and blessed. It's truly a wonderful feeling. Can't wait to meet up with you again sweet friend!

Ashley said...

Oh,and btw, you and your sister could be twins!! I know everyone probably says that though :)

Faith said...

Happy anniversary to your sister and BIL! She is beautiful, the two of you look so much alike!

And I completely agree. I use to gripe about rugby but now I just swallow up my feelings and I actually enjoy it because he loves it so much.

You're a great wife, sister and mother! Adore you.

Pegster said...

You and your sister look so alike, I kept looking at the pic thinking that is you. Happy Anniversary to them.

It's definitely nice when the men have something to do that clears their mind and gives us a break :).