Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014!

I've been a slack-a-roo! We have enjoyed Christmas break so much! I have made some changes in my business that have me so looking forward to this year!
But here is our Christmas break in pictures! I am thankful for my family, my friends, my massage business, our dog, the gift of life & the beautiful people in it!







I am so thankful I have gotten to see my sis & Katie several times within the last month, that my Dad had two successful stents, my husband was off a whole week in December. My kids enjoyed their break (technically we are still enjoying it!)

And some fun business news!
I have an article in country music singer, Sara Evans blog. She & her sis-in-law KK, have a wonderful fashion blog...http://arealfineplace.com/ - check it out....


but the most fun thing I have gotten to do is WRITE an article in her blog!

http://arealfineplace.com/last-minute-gift-idea/

I am honored, I am in AWE, and I am just thrilled those two incredibly kind, generous and FASHIONable ladies let me in their world! Sara is exactly what you see on TV, nice, kind, happy, a mom to 7, and I am just grateful.

2014 is going to be AMAZING. I'm going to give back just like I have received.
I hope your first week in January is exactly what you hoped for!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

That is seriously so awesome about Sara Evans! I've always liked her ever since her first video with Vince Gill!;)I'm glad you all had a nice relaxing break I know we did. I gotta admit though, I'm kinda ready to get back into a routine. Dylan's school has been cancelled until Wednesday though because of the weather. I can't wait for our lunch date!

Faith said...

I've missed you!

Glad you had a great Christmas! Beautiful pictures!

2014 is going to be an incredible year for you, I can feel it!

Southern Belle Mama said...

Glad you had a wonderful Christmas! How exciting to get to write an article for her blog! I'm going to go read it now. :) Happy 2014!

Pegster said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. It's a good thing that you were too busy enjoying the season to blog. Glad to see that 2014 is off to a good start.