Hope your Halloween was fun with your family!
We had a great time...here are a few pictures of our Delta Force guy & our Tiger.
Josh's mom & boyfriend came over to pass out candy while we trick or treated!
I was happy to go to Kenlee's class for the party!
My niece had homecoming last night. I can't believe how old she looks!
She had a great time, and I'm so happy about that!
My Dad has some heart tests going on next week. If you think about it, please say a prayer for him. He also just retired & I want him to enjoy his retirement & have a lot of good fun times to come....I pray he is going to be just fine!
Please join me!!!
I have kept Kenlee from croup this whole week. By just putting Thieves, RC and peppermint oil on her body. This weather change is serious to my kids! Usually they have full blown croup (well, not so much Logan as he has gotten older) I'm serious when I say these are God's healing oils. Diffusing, applying to skin and especially chest and feet has kept some kids I know off of asthma meds this season so far. I am amazed. If you want to talk more about them, please let me know! I will share all the knowledge I have for free!!
Living with back pain?
IBS?
Headaches?
Changing lives one day at a time. I know it has made all the difference in the House of Hudspeth!








4 comments:
I love their costumes! So cute!
Your niece looks beautiful! Love her hair!
Thinking of your dad and sending prayers his way. He deserves to enjoy his retirement.
You make me so proud. The way you are so dedicated to your family's well being. You are inspiring!
Loving the kids Halloween costumes. Biggy looks so serious putting his face on :). Kenlee is just adorable as usual. Love the picture of the both of them together with big smiles.
Isn't so much fun going to the kids school events? I love doing it and I am happy that I can most of the time.
Praying for your dad, I hope the test reveal that there's nothing and he can go back to enjoying his retirement.
I just love that you use natural remedies and are so knowledgeable on oils and such. I want to learn someday.
I'm so glad you had a great Halloween! Your kids looked so cute!!!
Post a Comment