Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, November 25, 2013

Logan's First Deer!

My boy killed his very first deer! 11-24-13!
With his Dad!
So very proud!

BIG DOE DOWN!
This was about an hour before he shot his deer! Josh sent me these two pictures saying how cold they were!

 AND THEN!!!!


 Barkley was making sure that wasn't dog blood he was sniffing!!!
I'm beyond excited for my son!! What a fun experience to shoot his first deer. Something he has dreamed of for a long time!
And I am extra thankful he experienced it with his Dad! They have a good time together!
What a wonderful memory to have!

2 comments:

Faith said...

He looks so proud :)

I know not a thing about hunting .. I know I like meat but that's it, lol.

Glad he got the experience that he wanted for so long and that he got to do it with his dad! Tell him I said, congrats!

Cantina Camp said...

I almost text you this last night to tell you that Isaac killed his first deer (a 6 point) yesterday evening. :) How neat is that! He was hunting on our land and it got dark real fast after he killed it so he was gutting it and all in the freezing cold dark. :( We now have deer meat for the freezer!! Isaac is very excited and I know Logan is too.