Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wednesday Ramblings!

I'm waiting on linens to dry so I can head to work & I feel like I have been a blogger slacker lately!
So I'm going to ramble on today!
Lately, I've gotten to go on a lunch date with my hubby...
We are patiently waiting for Kenlee's front tooth to come on through...
Logan Martin Lake water level was raised by Alabama Power & Josh & Logan had to hustle & get this baby moved quickly! Thankfully, they did.
I am currently reading this amazing read!
I am signing today to sell essential oils!
And Kenlee has been making "soup" with essential oils....
This boy has great grades & we just got an invitation to come to a "assembly" honoring him & all the other students excelling so well!
We are excited about celebrating a 6th birthday soon!
And a 13th Birthday!
And some 36th Birthdays! But we won't talk about that!

Hoping your Wednesday is a good one!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Awwwww — looks like a lot of fun is going on in the Hudspeth household! And congrats to Biggie! So proud of the little man he is becoming!

Faith said...

Haha we'll take about it, haha.

I feel like I've been missing your posts :)

Yay to Biggie! What a smart one there.

I hope Kenlee's tooth comes through soon!

And I love that you're being able to have lunch with the hubby :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It sounds like life is going well for you and your family! XOXO