Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

More from Kenlee's Bday!

What a great day! I have to document these wonderful memories!
JuJu took them to the Birmingham Zoo yesterday while I worked!
 We made a gluten/dairy free cake with wondeful icing of ENJOY chocolate chips (soy, dairy & nut free, although our girl loves nuts) and coconut oil. It was surprisingly good & Papa has even requested this cake for his Bday next week!
 We spent the morning at the park dining on a breakfast of Chick Fil A & playing with sweet friends!
 Got some fan mail, in the form of snail mail, texts, twitter & Instagram messages!
 Ate a lovely dinner at Olive Garden. Kenlee's choice!
 And got lots of Love from her Biggy. After all, he's been the best big brother for six years now!


2 comments:

Faith said...

So, so sweet! Glad she had such a great birthday!

Happy 6 years Kenlee!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Awww, it looks like she had a great day!