Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Awards Ceremony!

Logan had an awards ceremony before school got out & I was so happy to have been able to take some pictures! I am proud of this hard working boy!






He got an academic award & was the only boy to get a 7th grade choir award. I'm so glad he loves choir! He obviously doesn't take after me in academics or choir! And his Dad makes up his own lyrics to every song, so I don't know where he gets this talent!
SO very proud of you, Logan. Your caring heart, smart mind, easy going & content self constantly makes me in awe of you! I love you!!
I sent him a text the other day that said how much I loved him & how proud I am of him. He replied "Thank you, is everything ok?" HA! That goes to show I need to tell him more!
13 is approaching next week! I can't believe it!

3 comments:

Faith said...

Haha, loved his response, too funny!

13!! You're going to have a teenager!

I love your new header picture!

Pegster said...

Congrats Logan for a great achievement.

Good job mama for guiding your kids and leading to great achievements.

Wow, 13, is it insanely crazy or what? I can't even imagine my baby being that big one day. Mus be shocking for you.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Way to go, Logan!!!