Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, April 4, 2011

Overwhelmed with Joy ~

My babies make my heart beat....
How blessed we are that God would allow myself & Josh to be responsible for these two hazel & blue eyed babies?
I am so proud & overwhelmed today.








I have to treasure this artwork/school work forever because they grow up really fast. :)

2 comments:

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

How wonderful these little ones are and the beautiful memories your family is creating. This is such a huge gift from the Lord.

Jessica said...

Love this! =)