Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Pictures 2011~Part 1

I loved every part of this weekend ~ we had some wonderful family time starting on Thursday & ending on Sunday. We got to see all of our parents, mine, Noval & Duane, Judy, Eddie & even Noval's sweet parents, Paw Paw Shaw & his wife, Margaret. He married us 13 years ago & has been a solid rock reminder of how you work at a marriage - many times. And he baptized our babies! He is an AMAZING man of God & has the sweetest heart. Our hearts are full after being with him & Noval & that side of the family.
I took WAAAAY too many pictures, but I am so happy I did...I might even break this picture post up into two in case it's picture overload. :) My computer is tired this morning.

 Nana Noval & Duane brought his granddaughter, Olivia, - she & Kenlee hammed it up. The 2nd post will be some really cute pictures of these two little diva's!

 I love this picture of Kenlee & Logan. Paw Paw Shaw has wonderful land near Alexander City & they have the best time exploring.
 All SMILES!
 I'm not a fan of pictures of myself...but with these two I will be happy to pose!
Logan took a picture of his Mom and Dad...
 And a picture of his Mom with the egg she found :)
 Paw Paw Shaw & these two had a good time egg hunting.
I loved every minute together. It seemed like we burned up the roads travelling, but that was ok because it was a wonderful weekend. I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

6 comments:

The Hudspeth's said...

Happy belated Easter to you guys too! Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend with family!

Jessica said...

great pictures sweet friend!

The Allen Family said...

so glad you had a wonderful Easter, and got to see so many family members :) Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Awww....Looks like ya'll did have a great weekend! Love all the pics and the one of you and Josh is so sweet!

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Love all the pics! Easter is one of the best holidays! A great time to be with the family and remember all our wonderful blessings!