Makin' me happy! I fixed awful pork chops tonight & it didn't even matter we were having so much fun at our new table!! HA!
But then I got on the website & found some more treasures on my "want" + "just don't NEED" list....
I would just love the little table above for our dining room turned into computer room :)
This next little piece I want because my sister had one similar growing up. Lovie....do you still have this? It is PRESH!
And this...I love, not antique ~ but still....LOVE!
And oh could I use this below to hide my Ebay sale items! And a beautiful mirror on top!
This little beauty next to one of our sides of the bed! I love the rug, too!!
Just goes to show...one man's trash is for sure another man's treasure.
What kind of pieces fits your decorating taste?







4 comments:
I love those cheap or hand-me-down kind! Most of our decor has been just that and it has been perfect for our family. So glad you are enjoying that table of yours! :)
oh I love your wants list =)
LOVE all the stuff you have your eye on!!! I cannot wait to see your dining set in person!
I LOVE finding a treasure at a "thrift" store. There's a little place near me called Daises and Olives that I could get lost in. Now if only I could get my husband on board with all my ideas. Probably not going to happen.:)
Post a Comment