Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Friday, February 26, 2010

February's FLYIN' By!

Where has this month gone? With basketball & other activities...it's just flown by. It was warm & now it's cold again. I'm excited for spring & some good times outside.

We have been missing Max every single day. Life is just not the same without him ~ and we are trying to keep Barkley from being alone. Bless his heart. He is so calm & comes inside & just lays down. Kenlee & Logan are doing such a great job helping him heal from losing his buddy. They love on him & he is so gentle. What a blessing he is.




Basketball has been so much fun. I'm so proud of the progress Logan has made. He's really good at defense & is really enjoying this sport. It's been so much fun to watch & I can't wait for him to play next year. He will be 10 & have braces by that time!! We scheduled his braces for late May ~ our orthodontist said it should take about 2 years. That will mean he's growing up! He has all of his adult teeth now! He's officially no longer a little kid.


Last weekend we spent with some friends & had the best time. We danced & just enjoyed each other's company & I loved every minute of it. Life is precious, and it's good to spend it with people we love! Allie - Kenlee had a blast with you! Logan will join us next time. He got to go to his first Jacksonville State University game with Nana & Papa & his favorite part was the cheerleaders performing. Uh no :) He liked the mascot, too.

March is full of activities for the kids...including Logan's first chess tournament! :) This should be fun to watch. It's a good thing he is smarter than his Mom!!


Kenlee is into these funny faces. She's just like her Daddy & last week she said so many funny things, I should have written them down. She said "Awe Man" & shrugged her shoulders when we told her it was time for bed the other night & she tells her Biggy that he's "So Crazy" when he makes her laugh. She's been talking about a little boy in her MDO class & Josh has already told her she didn't need to mess with him :) HA! It already starts at two!





My Mom goes back to the Dr. next month about her artery & I'm praying for it to be clear. She & my Dad are in St. Augustine visiting my brother & his family. I'm missing my family & also hope to head to Gulf Shores soon to see my sister & Katie. I have more pictures to download & I'll save those for the next post. I hope everyone is going to have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Erica said...

you guys have been so busy! i'm glad to read updates and see what you're up to!