Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Friday, January 23, 2009

This time last year...


I was looking through pictures from January of last year & found these. Oh how my son wishes this weekend would look like this again. All he wants to do is go snowboarding. I grew up in the snow & just didn't appreciate it I guess. It was so cold in Michigan if we were out too long, my hands would be so numb...even with gloves on.
What about you, are you wishing for a little snow?

3 comments:

Carmen said...

I think I have the best of both worlds. It doesn't snow in Fresno, CA (maybe every 15 years) but all I have to do is drive up and in less than an hour we can hit snow. I like to visit it and leave it. Hope you get some snow soon.

Jessica said...

I wish it would snow too!
So much fun to play in the snow :)

Unknown said...

Snow?!? You want snow?!? LOL! You can have it... we're supposed to get 5-8 tonight -- cross your fingers I make it out of the driveway! Miss you guys!