Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Friday, January 16, 2009

Flat tire & croupy cough...


Logan & Kenlee have been a tad under the weather. So this morning we go outside to start both of the cars (Josh was going to drop his truck off @ work & go to Kenlee's Dr's appt with me - Logan had already been earlier this week) and his truck was sitting there on a slant. Yep, flat as a pancake. I'm extra thankful this didn't happen while driving.
When was the last time your tire was flat?

2 comments:

millie said...

Oh, Bless you! That is a terrible feeling. I've been there.

Jessica said...

I feel your pain!
I have had more than my fair share of issues with cars...
I am so glad that it did not happen while you were driving.
Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon!