I don't normally feed Kenlee chocolate, but instead of a sugar free popcicle, this is what she insisted on having from the freezer. I know it made her feel better, because chocolate usually makes her Mom feel better! (Logan is totally grossed out by his sister here - he DOES NOT like chocolate & can't believe she's touching it.)
Simply Me...
- Nancy
- Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Just what the Dr. ordered, I'm sure....
I don't normally feed Kenlee chocolate, but instead of a sugar free popcicle, this is what she insisted on having from the freezer. I know it made her feel better, because chocolate usually makes her Mom feel better! (Logan is totally grossed out by his sister here - he DOES NOT like chocolate & can't believe she's touching it.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, she is so cute. I want to ((hug)) my grandkids! I will tomorrow.
chocolate makes me feel better too!!!
Post a Comment