Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A few pic's from May...

Kenlee & Logan love the church we go to & have made some really good friends. Kenlee's are mostly older b/c she stays in with me while I help with the 1st grade Awana's class on Wednesday nights. I love it & the kids are so sweet & truthful & have fun together. These kids teach ME way more than I can teach them. I am amazed at how they know the books of the Bible, memorize scripture, recite people from the Bible...growing up Methodist ~ we didn't learn all of the scripture like the Baptist do & I think it's amazing these kids know so much!





Her face cracks me up here.


I haven't gotten to take many pic's of Logan with his class b/c I'm always with the others! Here are a couple of our boy & his dog. Barkley is always relaxed & laid back...he's always ready for a back rub!





6 days of school left & Logan's getting his braces on Monday! Bring on the summer, more massages, time with family, lots of laughing, lots of fun, many pool runs, relaxation & just fun times with our two littles. I pray we keep them busy this summer & I am still able to work like I need to. Daycare is a little limited this time of year :) God willing, it will all work out.

2 comments:

The Allen Family said...

i love kenlee's haircut :)

hope y'all are doing good- have a wonderful summer!!!

Jessica said...

great pics!

Iam so glad that you you guys have found a church and are so involved =)