Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

1/2 way through May!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day...my parents watched our two both Friday & Saturday night & we had dates both nights. We went to see "Death @ a Funeral" (we always crack up at movies with Chris Rock) and to eat @ Joe's Italian ~ It was SOOOO good & we enjoyed the peace & quiet! But we missed our two & were so happy to head to Oxford on Sunday to get them! Josh & I went to Target & picked out a new coffee maker since mine died & the kids got me coffee for Mother's Day! Logan made me a precious card & Kenlee planted seeds at school for me & brought them home in a cute pot paited by my girl! My brother was in town this weekend & that was such a treat to see him & Logan loved spending time with Uncle Johnny alone!
My mother is an angel here on Earth. They are celebrating 46 years of marriage this year & told us they were going to have a vow renewal & a band @ Classic On Noble! I'm so EXCITED!!! I will cry because my parents are so in love & I told Josh it makes me so emotional the thought of them doing this! I'm so thankful they want to do this & we get to witness! PARTY WITH BONNIE & MIKE!!!


Miss Fashionista.



So thankful these sweet faces made me a Mommy for Mother's Day.


Uncle Johnny grilling out @ Nana & Papa's house for Mother's Day.
We worked in the yard @ my parents house & played all day outside & it was so nice to be together & enjoy my family. What a gift.
I can't believe it's half way through May! Logan has a fun Montgomery field trip tomorrow & we have fun things coming up. A Pump It Up party for Awana's...Birthdays...and finally...Summer!
Hope a good Mother's Day was had by anyone that reads this! Love all my girlfriends that are amazing mother's!! God has blessed us beyond belief!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Girl, sounds likeyou had a perfect weekend! So glad that you and josh got some couple time, but I know that you missed the kiddos.

Oh and I about cried thinking about your parents and how sweet that is that they are going to renew their vows! =)

love u and look forward to seeing you soon!

Cantina Camp said...

Thanks for the post! Great to keep up with you and know that you had a great Mother's Day! Amen, sister...God has blessed us by making us Moms.