Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Friday, November 21, 2008

This week in a nutshell...









Logan & Papa went on a all day field trip yesterday. They visited Sloss Furnace, McWane Center, 16th Street Baptist Church, Birmingham Museum of Art, & The Civil Rights Institute. 6:30 am to about 7 pm. My Dad is such a great Papa to go with Logan. Memories that they will never forget! They went on a party bus, I think it's probably the "P Diddy" way to ride. Flat screen tv's, bar, lights, the works. Here are the pictures from their adventure.
Kenlee & I went & hung out with Nana yesterday & helped with a little knee therapy. Each day is a little better, but she is anxiously awaiting some relief. I know it will be easier once she gets her staples out.
I'm so happy that it's Friday ...just hoping to get some Christmas decor out this weekend. It's hard to believe Thanksgiving is next week. I'm definitely looking forward to some good family time with both sides of our family.
Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Cokers said...

Wish we could have ridden on cool buses like that! I'm enjoying keeping up with you on your blog!