Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, November 17, 2008

Beautiful Fall & Basketball




I love this time of year as it gets colder. We are all gearing up for a busy season of basketball, long days at the UPS store, and getting ready for the holidays. Our house is in desperate need of a good cleaning, it's just finding the time to do it. Kenlee doesn't want me cleaning when she is awake so I have to try & shower & do as much as I can when she is napping. Sometimes I want to take everything in our house outside & clean out the things we don't need, then put the essentials back in. Do you ever feel this way? Are you ever in need of a "Fall Cleaning?"

2 comments:

The Allen Family said...

I'm not sure if you have been tagged yet, but if not... you are now!!!! List 7 random things about yourself, then tag 7 others!!!

millie said...

Hey Nancy,

What a beautiful site. And, a very beautiful family. I enjoyed seeing the pictures and reading the commentary. Thanks for sharing!

Millie