If you live in the Birmingham area & are looking for a great fall family outing, here is the place!
The Calera train station!
We had the best time! It was actually Josh's idea. It was the first time I've ever ridden on a train! I loved it because they even had wine tasting here & boiled pnuts. I am a sucker for a spicy boiled pnut! Call me weird, I know!
Then we went to JuJu & Michael's that night & grilled out.
Kenlee is obsessed with the chipmunk they feed named "Chippy"
Here she is checking him out. Or maybe it's a she?
This girl is going to do SOMETHING with animals when she gets older. She is so in tuned to them!
Today is my mom's 70th (shhhh!) Bday! She doesn't look 70! I can't believe it! She is about 62 in my mind always!
Have a great rest of the week!
PS! It feels so good to blog again!













3 comments:
I've been looking at pumpkin patches, and ran across this one. Do you think it would be interesting to take Avery to? I know she doesn't notice a lot of things, but I want to take her to a pumpkin patch for the photos for ours and her memory! Looks like y'all had a lot of fun!
Looks like everyone had a ball. Welcome back to blogging again. We've missed you around here
What a lovely blog, Nancy! Papa and I will have to try that train ride one of these days. Love the pictures on your blog...Logan, Kenlee, Josh and you, and there's Barkley, right in the middle, where he loves to be. We love you all! xo
Mom
Post a Comment