Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

August is here!

Tis the school season! My kids are both excited about school & for that I am thankful!
 Kenlee is getting so big. She's so grown up, I LOVE her personality. She's spunky & happy. Full of energy.
Logan is still the sweetest guy ever. He is the first to hold the door for anyone. He's growing a mustache (gulp!) and excited to start high school.
 We went & rode on a friend's boat this past weekend. It was nice to float & be in the sunshine!
This summer wasn't the most exciting ever, but it was busy & everyone was happy & healthy. I am thankful!
There is something so comfortable in being home with my kids & the dog inside. It makes me feel so cozy. I love good feeling days like this!
I am looking forward to really pushing forward to new things with my career! I love the schedule of school because the kids are content and know what is going to be happening rather than the chaos of summer.
I am so grateful for them & their easy going spirits & the way my career works with my family.


I'm so glad & thankful Josh's mom has been able to entertain the kids some this summer.
I am also THRILLED to announce that my parents are moving closer to me! They are waiting on their house to sell ( Pray with me by Sept 30th!) They have a great house over here & it is just waiting on them!
August is good! It is time for change. Time for growth. Time for fun.

No comments: