Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy December!

I've been a busy little BEE this December! Next week will end school for this year until January! I love it when my babies can sleep in!!!
Kenlee will miss her art class while on her break! She has enjoyed it so much & I am thankful for that!
 I love our decorations. Doesn't Christmas lights make a house so cozy?

I bought the first couple presents today. I'm last minute. That's how I work.
It works for me ~ It's delightful to go in the mornings on the last week of school & be by myself & just think about what everyone has wished for.

My essential oil has been such a blessing this December. I've been able to help people with migraines, kids with flu, depression. They are making such a difference to so many I know & I am so happy to help.
My website is www.youngliving.org/nancylmt if you need anything.
I will help you anyway I can & be happy to send you a sample.


I've learned so many lessons this fall, but the most I've learned is that I doubted what I could do, when I let go of that so much good has happened.


I am so thankful for what I do. I couldn't love what I do anymore than I do.
Massage is a gift. I can help people & I am so grateful for this gift.
I hope you are loving what you do...and if you don't take a chance & make a change.
The most exciting things happen sometimes when you don't think you can, then you take a risk & make a change!!

Hoping you have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I'm last minute, too! We'll be shopping on Sunday night!
Kenlee has turned into quite the artist!
I hope you enjoy the break with your kids. I'm looking forward to mine being home. I love this time of year!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Love Kenlee's art! :)
It's so awesome that you love what you do! It's great to have that passion! Makes life so much better!