Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Friday, June 25, 2010

VBS 2010!











Our week of VBS @ Southside ~ A fun time was had by all!! I have attended before, but never helped like this & it was a blessing!
I'm far from perfect, I don't always do things the way that I should, but you know what...that's ok. I have a friend that posted this & it gave me chills....
"I made her in such a way that she would need Me. I made her a little more lonesome than she would like to be only because I want her to turn to Me in her loneliness. Only because I need her to learn and depend on Me. I know her heart because I made her." -Creator

2 comments:

Cantina Camp said...

Thanks for the updates on your family! I am sure you and "Ms. Thang" had a great mommy date! I am sure that Josh is a great dad but I know you are a great mom! Thanks for sharing. :>

The Allen Family said...

LOVE the saying at the bottom!!!

kenlee in her cowboy boots are too cute :)